Friday, March 29, 2013

Not too much news but some great photos

I'm keeping it brief tonight. I'm not feeling very inspired to write but it was worth an entry just for today's photos alone.

I came home late last night to hang out with Dom and Cosie but Jason, who has been there with Cora, said she was awake and playful most of the day. She even got to go for another wagon ride and checked out the view to the outside world.

The only real negative today was learning that yesterday's blood culture was positive for infection. I'm not surely exactly how this works because the culture from the day before was still negative. Either way we are just hoping to try to line up a few days in a row with negative results. We will just have to see what happens with each passing day.

Other than that, not much new to report. The kids and I had a fun day but I am definitely running low on patience and reserves tonight. Everyone in this household is overtired and grumpy right now -- myself included. Just too many nights of very little sleep I suppose, and a very long emotional toll road.





1 comment: